For the first time ever, Pregame is partnering with Portland Made and MadeHere to get MAKERS the PR tools you need to be successful. We share the mission of giving innovating brands like you a competitive edge, and now we’re taking it to the next level.
Pregame founder & DIYPR creator Ciara Pressler spent 10+ years as a marketing and PR strategist for emerging brands. Her clients received rockstar placements on TV, radio, podcasts, print, and digital media.
After creating PR game plans for companies, events, organizations, books, and films from Portland to LA to New York, she knows that:
Everyone wants press, buzz, and a bigger audience.
Not everyone is ready to hire a publicist or PR firm.
There are things you can do yourself to start getting attention *the right way* before you get to that point.
The solution? Break down the step by step process to creating a pressworthy brand, all in one intensive, action-oriented class designed for people who are creative and innovative — but too busy to mess around.
You will walk away with:
• The Publicity Department: every tool you need to attract and land media attention
• Press List: Exactly how to create your customized contact list of media outlets and journalists
• Pitch Perfect: how to craft a persuasive pitch
• Social Media Strategy: when and how to leverage social media to get coverage
• Event Strategy: how to use events to get more attention and build your audience
• Expert Status: positioning yourself to be a go-to media expert
2.6 - The PR Department
2.13 - Pitch Perfect
2.20 - Events, Social, and Seasonal Promotions
2.27 - Press Kit Presentation
3.6 - Next-Level PR