this is how we do it
Pregame is dedicated to creating a positive and productive learning environment for the whole team. Here's how we set you up for the win!
be a team player
- Bring Your A-Game: enter the clubhouse in a spirit of solutions, collaboration, and possibility.
- Stay Focused: keep your comments and questions relevant to the topic and group. Avoid calling others out or giving unsolicited advice.
- Level the Playing Field: foster balanced conversations by creating space for everyone to contribute and ask questions.
- Respect the Coach: even if you're an expert, let the designated teacher lead the workout.
- Stay in the Game: texts & emails can wait until after class (unless you're posting our awesomeness on social media, in which case, tag #PregameHQ!).
Events & Workouts
- Sign up to reserve your space at workouts & events. Your space is not guaranteed without advance sign up.
- Online registration closes 60 minutes before events and 30 minutes before workouts.
- Registration is first-come, first served for all attendees regardless of membership status.
- All sales are final. Pregame does not issue refunds. You can use your event credit for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Members are welcome to enjoy the clubhouse during our regular business hours. Be mindful if a class or meeting is in session.
- Room reservations require advance arrangement. Members can book via their online account and receive 50% off room rates.
- Bringing outside food, alcohol, or cannabis to the clubhouse is discouraged. We have coffee, tea, snacks, and/or drinks at all events.
Private training & Kickoff session
- Your session starts and ends at the scheduled times. Arrive early to ensure your full time.
- You can reschedule your session at no additional cost with 24 hours notice via email or phone.
- For late cancellations (within 24 hours), there is a $25 re-booking fee.
- All sales are final. Pregame does not issue refunds. You can use your session credit for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.